LIST OF PROJECTS IN THE FIELD OF MIGRATION
The following document is prepared by the Secretariat of the State Commission on Migration Issues and represents a unified data highlighting ongoing and/or realized projects in the field of migration sorted on thematic basis.
Enhancing Georgia’s Migration Management (ENIGMMA)
The project ‘Enhancing Georgia’s Migration Management (ENIGMMA)’ is one of the outcomes of Georgia’s continued progress in the implementation of the EU-Georgia Partnership and Cooperation Agreement, the EU-Georgia European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) Action Plan, the Mobility Partnership and the Visa Facilitation and Readmission Agreements. The project is funded by the European Union under the Eastern Partnership Integration and Cooperation Programme. The project started in December 2013 and will run until June 2017.
For additional information, please see: http://www.enigmma.ge
- ENIGMMA Inception Report (1.26 MB)
Reinforcing the Capacities of the Government of Georgia in Border and Migration Management – Enhanced Cooperation for Secure Borders and Safe Migration
The project – Reinforcing the Capacities of the Government of Georgia in Border and Migration Management (More-for-More) – is funded under the Eastern Partnership Integration and Cooperation Programme 2012 and is implemented by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), Mission to Georgia. The project started on 15 December 2013 and will continue until June 2017. During this project IOM will implement a complex and integrated set of tailored capacity building activities for the Georgian authorities in enhancing border and migration management policies and institutional approaches in line with EU standards.
For additional information, please see: http://informedmigration.ge
Strengthening the development potential of the EU Mobility Partnership in Georgia through targeted circular migration and Diaspora mobilization.
The main activities of the project include migration policy advice component, testing a pilot circular migration scheme between Germany and Georgia, mobilization of Georgian diaspora through different conferences, support to business ideas etc. It is planned as well to gather lessons learned and present them in a manual which would serve for replication for other programs and initiatives within the EU Mobility Partnership.
For additional information, please see: www.migration-georgia.alumniportal.com
- Manual on Circular Migration Scheme (1.7 MB)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- MIGRATION NEWSLETTER No. 1 (3.56 MB)
- ENIGMMA #2 Newsletter (3.23 MB)
- ENIGMMA #3 Newsletter (3.61 MB)
- ENIGMMA #4 Newsletter (2.73 MB)
- ENIGMMA #5 Newsletter (3.8 MB)
- ENIGMMA #6 Newsletter (1.24 MB)
- ENIGMMA #7 Newsletter (2.97 MB)
- ENIGMMA #8 Newsletter (1.97 MB)
- ENIGMMA #9 Newsletter (1.57 MB)
- ENIGMMA #10 Newsletter (1.03 MB)
- Mobility Partnership Facility – Leaflet (310.25 KB)
Interantional Organization for Migration
- More for More #1 Newsletter (1 MB)
- More for More #2 Newsletter (1.41 MB)
- More for More #3 Newsletter (11.01 MB)
- MICIC Initiative #1 Newsletter (1.17 MB)
- MICIC Initiative #2 Newsletter (934.7 KB)
- MICIC Initiative #3 Newsletter (1.23 MB)
- MICIC Initiative #4 Newsletter (1.06 MB)
- Readmission Newsletter (577.75 KB)