Migration Policy Research Grants Available
The EU-funded ENIGMMA („Enhancing Georgia’s Migration Management“) project issued a Call for Research Papers on Migration Research for individual researchers or groups of researchers (PhD students, academics, post-doc researchers, etc.) to undertake migration policy analyses on topics related to Georgian migration policy development.
The policy areas include:
- Integration of immigrants;
- Emigration policy development;
- Reintegration of returned emigrants;
- Migration and development in Georgia;
- Internationalisation of education;
- Potential of circular migration in Georgia;
- Public attitudes towards immigrants and persons with a refugee and humanitarian status;
- Employment of foreign workers in the Georgian labour market by the sectors of their job placements.
The migration policy document produced as a result of the above described analysis shall be presented in Georgian language (5.000 words). However, the paper shall also include an executive summary in English language.
For the above mentioned activity, the ENIGMMA project announces a call for proposals for a short-term assignment of Migration Policy Analysis Experts.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed.
Please click here for more information.
Deadline for submission of your application is 15 July 2016.